The course catalog for our 2021 Summer Virtual Enrichment Program below includes academic selections for all grade levels, including some fun activity-based sessions. Important information about the program is as follows:
- The program is open to all boys rising into grades 2-12, and all courses are designed and taught by Brunswick faculty.
- The program begins the week of June 14 and there will be two-week and four-week offerings, meeting four days per week for 90 minutes each day with blocks beginning at 9 a.m. and 10:45 a.m.
- Courses will be a combination of live, synchronous instruction and independent work.
- The cost is $750 for a two-week course, and $1,500 for a four-week course.
- All courses are remote. Students must have access to a computer and Zoom for the duration of the period. Some courses may require additional materials.
- In order to ensure a meaningful learning experience, all classes are capped at 12 students.
Additional sections of courses may be added if capacity is reached. If a course is showing capacity, please continue checking back for additional sections being posted, as well as for potential spots opening up as students continue to add/drop courses.